Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 - Jimmy's Year in Review (The Top 11 Incase You Missed Them)

Me Knows Better Than to Say This... But I will.  For my three (semi-) followers who don't really log on to see what's happening in my blog on any regular interval, I thought I would provide a quick summary of the Top 11 blogs of my choosing.  (Eleven because Ten is over done and eleven is a pretty good number).  This should help you incase you missed nothing of importance.  These are not the ones which created the most buzz (if one can say that about my musings), but ones which I enjoyed writing and laughing about.

Number 11:  Eagles and Harleys and Claws... Oh My
Jimmy's glad he's not this stupid... to be disproved below.

Number 10:  Jimmy Is Disillusioned By Politics  
The most ironic sign I've seen.

Number 9:  Jimmy's Wife Comments on Last Blog
Continuing discussion on my favorite sweatshirt.

Number 8:  Jimmy's Sign From Above  
Perhaps its time for Jimmy to get glasses.

Number 7:  Jimmy Needs Glasses
Yes - Jimmy does need glasses... really.

Number 6:  Jimmy Turns Hawaiian  
Maybe you heard about a recent milestone.

Number 5:  Whoa... For a Second Jimmy Thought  
Jimmy relives an event my brother wants to forget.

Number 4:  Jimmy's Apology to Target Corporation 
You didn't hear this from me.

Number 3:  Jimmy's Crappy Luck  
Home repair taken to a new low.

Number 2:  Jimmy's Electrical Adventure
Jimmy just needs to leave the tools alone.

And my daughter's favorite story...
Number 1:  The Art of Winter Driving - Jimmy Style  
Suggestion to stay off the roads.


Let me know your favorite story because I'm sure there is more in there to write about later.

Thanks - have a great and safe 2011.

Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment