Sunday, September 19, 2010

Jimmy’s Wife Comments on Last Blog

Me Knows Better Than to Say This… but I will.  (Editor’s note pertaining to the last blog):

Hello – this is Jimmy’s wife (technically it’s Jimmy.  She’s just standing over me while I type this so that the following is accurately represented in the post). 

It has come to my attention through a good friend, that I was mentioned in the last blog.  I normally don’t read that drivel (even though I am still 50% of his active readership), but I decided I had to investigate.  The quotes attributed to me were not accurate.  What we have here is a case of a man’s selective hearing and general lack of thinking… you ladies will totally understand my problem.  I don’t even need to explain it to you.

All I said was, “That sweatshirt…” and I shook my head.  It was no where near the given impression of general biatchiness.  (Jimmy’s post editorial comment:  Is that really a word?  “Biatchiness”)

I can only assume that my good senses caused him to re-evaluate his wardrobe selection.  He must have rationalized all those statements in his head… only after realizing that I was indeed right.  How he described that ratty old thing was the only thing that was accurate about the blog: old, torn, didn’t match, not good enough for Good Will.  I guess what he wrote is only what he interpreted from those two very inert words and his descriptions where his own.  The only way I could describe his attire… in a kind way… it was a bit, shall we say, ragged. 

So… don’t believe everything you read here and would someone mind giving me some clue as to where he hid that thing?

***

OK – now that she’s gone… 

No comments:

Post a Comment