Thursday, May 13, 2010

Whoa… For A Second, Jimmy Thought…

Me Knows Better Than to Say This… but I will. Between my junior and senior year, my brother and I decided to spend the day at the amusement park (Valleyfair) with a group of our baseball buddies. During the day, my brother and I hooked up with a couple of hot girls (truthfully - it was a very warm day) and we went on a few rides with them. Everything was going very well and the girls wanted to go for a final spin on the Enterprise before spending a little casual time with us. At this point, the Enterprise was one of the most extreme rides in the park where the four person containment compartment moved in a circle until it gained enough speed and then the entire ride turned ninety degrees so that it looped like a Ferris Wheel. Only the riders were upside down for a good portion of it.



Like I said, everything was going well… very well. After we finished the ride, the four of us were standing in a circle deciding where we could hang out when my brother abruptly stopped talking and put his hand over his mouth. He paused for a second and then he announced for all to hear, “Whoa.” And as he tapped his chest he added, “That was close. For a second, I almost thought I was going to…” And before he could finish the sentence, he threw-up in the middle of the circle.

Instinctively both girls kicked their legs back to avoid the splash, but the angular velocity of the projectiles were a bit too much as they ricocheted onto their sandals and bare legs.


Not sure what happened next, but the girls mentioned they needed to go to the bathroom to clean up and needless to say, they didn’t come back. Way to go bro! Whoa, for a second, I almost thought we were going to get…

No comments:

Post a Comment