Friday, May 7, 2010

Jimmy Wants A Vanity License Plate

Me Knows Better Than to Say This… but I will. It seems like too many people have the urge to express themselves everywhere - including on cars. I don’t particularly care for bumper stickers… but that is just me and everyone has First Amendment rights. For me, they are too small to read, generally not in tune with my political beliefs and most look like they are the only valuable part still on the car – which might be the only thing holding the bumper on and hence the name. (Which gets me thinking that the Cash 4 Clunkers program was generally a good thing since it got many Obama bumper stickers off the road – either that or they had a change of heart. Maybe that was what all the Change hype was about). But me… I prefer the more subtle message - A Vanity Plate.




Jimmy has thought long and hard about this. Unfortunately I’m not sure anyone would get it so I need your opinion. What about this:





If you don't get it, read a little lower on the page and I will tell you what it is.





















When I come up from behind and you look in the rear view mirror what does it say?

The Answer: MOVE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment