Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Upon Further Review by Jimmy

Me Knows Better Than to Say This... but I will.  After my last posting on the Polish Vodka, I decided to do a little research.  Wódka Żołądkowa Gorzka does have three flavors:  Orange, Mint and what I thought the lady said was "Meat."  That sounded a bit strange to me, but who knows... I've seen some pretty crazy things traveling abroad.... but Meat Vodka? That sounded almost plausible coming from Poland, but after looking it up on the Internet, I guess the lady was saying "Mint" but it sounded like "Meat."  So upon further review, mint would have been an excellent choice.

2 comments:

  1. Meat vodka...quite interesting you thought that might even be a choice.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say? The mind takes me where it wants to take me...

    ReplyDelete