Saturday, November 28, 2009

Jimmy's Blog Stoops to Mass Commercialization After Black Friday

Me Knows Better Than to Say This… but I will. (Jimmy apologizes in advance as it may take a while to follow my logic and where this leads. However, I will get there… eventually).

Jimmy is a bit of a movie buff. I remember trivial parts of many movies which clog up the important facts in life. My wife on the other hand can watch a movie a couple of times before she realizes it ends the same way each and every time (sorry honey). Which leads me to the movie - Wayne’s World (not the greatest movie, but by far, not the worst), where Wayne and Garth promote their local cable access show (and their movie) by smiling and pointing at several well known products noting that they would never stoop to such “gratuitization” of their show.


Well Jimmy has decided to take that gratuitization plunge. Not that long ago, I had some of the best chocolate cake and cookies from one of my “unofficial” readers. (I think “unofficial” means they want to remain in the shadows without acknowledging that they actually do read this blog… but I digress). Anyway, Di has her own business providing cakes and cookies to various events and parties and individuals that want a special treat… it doesn’t have to be for any specific reason. The chocolate frosting has a secret ingredient that was disclosed to me but I can’t reveal its true nature because it may or may not be a trade secret.


The food is to die for… which coincidently is the name of her business – http://2di4desserts.com/.  

So, I am asking that my two official readers (or those that remain in the shadows) to please contact her immediately during this down economy and buy some really good desserts. This may be the one thing that brings back the economy and employment… because we know that stimulus money didn’t do anything; however, I guarantee that these desserts will stimulate you. I’m sure she could make arrangements to send them wherever you are. This would probably be the most patriotic thing you do… ask not what you country can do for you, but ask what these desserts will do for our country… God bless America, Capitalism, 2Di4Desserts, and Jimmy’s Blog… Amen.


Because my Damn American Lawyers need to protect Jimmy's Blog - THE FNE PRINT: 
The following legal disclaimer must be read as fast as possible and without any understanding whatsoever or herein. All claims past present and future are null and void and not intended to violate any trademark, copyright, millwright, Wright Brothers, or writing rights herein and therein. Jimmy is not responsible for any human, subhuman or alien within the universe getting fat as Jimmy was told there were no calories in any product, subproduct or substances herein or therein… or that me wanted to believe when eating said or unsaid products. Any use of Healthcare, Medicare, Obamacare, selfcare, Carebears, or KARE TV is or is not, may or may not be approved, denied or paid for by Jimmy. (OK… Jimmy can make that one really plain – me not responsible for anything). Official sanctification of above websites has or has not been confirm, denied or proven that they exist from and whereas herein forward, therefore all humans, subhumans and aliens must and hence forth, do there, or their own due diligence and product performance testing with or without said or unsaid knowledge of Jimmy. Although royalties, product in-kind, or gifts from above officially and/or unofficially sanctioned websites, will never be turned away, turned upside down, sideways or crossways… but only eaten, consumed and digested. Amen. (In plain English… Di, please send over some more of that cake). Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment