Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Jimmy The Subversive

Me Knows Better Than to Say This… but I will. I have to apologize to my two followers. I have been traveling through the People’s Republic of China and unable to update Jimmy's Blog. Apparently the Communist Government became aware of my recent popularity on this blog and blocked 6 Billion people from reading my musings. No wonder my readership has not reached the level I expected. It turns out that my writing could be considered subversive and all access was denied. I was just trying to be somewhat humorous... not take over a 60 year old communist regime.  I have enough trouble of my own to fix.  The photo shows all that I could receive on my laptop from the hotel.  "This Page Can Not Be Displayed."


Then as I was leaving the visa checkpoint in the airport, one sign was begging me to snap a photo… unfortunately there were signs posted everywhere saying no photos, area monitored, along with a host of security personnel. Jimmy may not be all that smart, but this time me thought better than to take a photo of the poster which had smiling security person pointing at the words, “Building a civilized society through civilized behavior.” Me boarded the plane quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment