Saturday, April 30, 2011

Jimmy's Visit to the Doctor

Me Knows Better That to Say This... But I will.  The doctor had to get on my case the other day about my BMI number - Body Mass Index.  The exchange went something like this:

He said very politely, "Let's just say that you're hovering at your maximum allowed weight."

"I know... but did you round the decimals correctly?" I asked.

"I already gave you the benefit of the rounding."

"Oh.  OK - I know how this ratio operates... so what you are saying is I either need to lose weight or grow taller?"

"Yes - whichever is easier for you."

In my mind it's still a coin flip.



2 comments:

  1. Two of my German teammates asked me, "We don't mean this to be rude but are you always this heavy?"

    BTW - I got one more follower bringing my total to 7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fritz - Tell them Muscle is heavier than Fat.

    ReplyDelete