Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Decisiveness Part 2

Me Knows Better Than to Say This… but I will.  On the subject of Decisiveness, Jimmy knows a person that was being tested for ADD and she was asked the following question by the examiner, “Do you ever have trouble making up your mind?”

Quickly she answered, “No I never have a problem making a decision.”

After a moment of contemplation she corrected herself, “Well some times I… uh…” and then she reconsiders the direction, “No, no… sorry, I don’t have any problems.” 

Then to be absolutely truthful since this was after all a medical question, she added, “But on occasion….” 

Finally, flustered by her own rambling, she finished, “Well… I don’t think so.”

To which the questioner responded, “I’ll just take that as a yes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment